Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's the Season for...... Gingerbread

Today, at school, we made gingerbread houses. We, the students designed them, and then we were able to decorate them. I made a gazebo in winter. I was decorating it quite nicely, when it was time for recess. Did I meantion that gingerbread houses take quite a long time to make? Well, they do.... so, there I was with a half bucket of candy left, and no time to put it on nicely. Oh well, I can just make an m&m snow drift, and all leftover candy, I can just put in the house. I come home with a plain icing drift, with all the left over icing, an m&m drift, and a house full of candy. It isn't near as 'elegant' as the one in the picture. The picture is just some picture I got off the internet. Mine actually looks quite......... different. Actually, mine is more..... creative.......

1 comment:

Laurel said...

um ya. yours is (as you said)... creative. In fact, it could be called something more derogatory, but I'm not mean...
luv, Your Biggest Bestest Older Sister